Home  |  Order Tracking  |  Site Map

About Us Products Custom Services News Contact Us



Pipe & Tubing

Fittings

Valves

Engineered Specialties

Safety Products

Hose Stations/Mixing Stations

Plumbing & Heating

Tools & Accessories
Cooney Brothers Celebrates Their 75th Anniversary

It seems like only yesterday that Francis and James Cooney founded Cooney Brothers as a piping and plumbing wholesaler. In reality, it was back in 1937 and 2012 marked our 75th anniversary.

A lot has changed since then and the company has grown and prospered, but one key fact remains the same. Cooney Brothers is still family owned and operated and has the same strong commitment to customer service it always has.

Below is a list of some of our proudest moments through the years. As we go forward, we are excited about the future and adding even more products to meet our customers’ needs.

A Brief History of Cooney Brothers:
  • 1937 - Cooney Brothers is established on Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia, PA
  • 1946 - Cooney is incorporated and relocates to North Fifth St., Philadelphia, PA
  • 1981 - The Cooney Hose Station Line is introduced
  • 1987 - Cooney Manufacturing Division is created
  • 1993 - Our first patent is awarded for the Automix Hose Station
  • 1996 - We relocate to Plymouth Meeting, PA
  • 2000 - Create Cooney Manufacturing as LLC
  • 2001 - Cooney Manufacturing relocates to East Norriton, PA
  • 2005 - The company becomes a member of A/D
  • 2006 - Cooney joins SupplyForce
  • 2006 - Cooney Manufacturing expands and relocates to Pottstown, PA
About Us Products Custom Services News Contact Us